What you can expect when visiting the Okanagan Science Centre:
1. Please check in at the front desk which is now located to your immediate left.
2. You will be asked if you or anyone in your party is experiencing COVID symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat or headaches. If you are not feeling well, we ask that you come visit us on another day.
3. You and your party will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands in the sink in the front entrance.
4. Toys are to be "lent" out so we can sanitize between use. Please ask at the front desk to borrow toys to play with in the Dinosaur Discovery play area
5. We are using the Family washroom only at this time. Please ask for the key at the front desk.
6. We are limiting the capacity of the centre to a maximum of 20 guests at any time. If you wish for quieter times, visit us early in the morning when we first open or after 3:30 as these tend to quieter, however not guaranteed.
7. Staff that are on the gallery floor will be wearing masks and practicing a safe distance when you, our guests are visiting.