2704- Highway 6, Vernon ,BC
Tuesday: Open for private bookings only, Field Trips, Programming-Closed to the Public
Wednesday: Open for private bookings only, Field Trips, Programming-Closed to the Public
Thursday: 10 am - 5 pm
Friday: 10 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 5 pm
Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
The Okanagan Science Centre is CLOSED on all statutory holidays unless otherwise noted.
Families (up to 6 people): $20
Youth (3-18): $5
Children 2 and under: Free
Seniors 55+: $5
GST will be added to all prices
Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
COVID-19 Update Nov. 1, 2020
* AS OF NOVEMBER 12, 2020 MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL GUESTS (7 YEARS AND UP)
What you can expect when visiting the Okanagan Science Centre:
1. Please check in at the front desk which is now located to your immediate left. The team member will be behind a Plexiglass barrier.
2. Staff in all areas of the centre (with the exception of private offices) are required to wear a mask at all times.
3. AS OF NOVEMBER 12, 2020 MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL GUESTS (7 YEARS AND UP)
4. You will be asked if you or anyone in your party is experiencing COVID symptoms: fever, cough, or headaches. If you are not feeling well, we ask that you come visit us another day.
5. We will ask for your name, phone # and number of guests in your party for COVID-19 tracing.
6. You and your party will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands in the sink in the front entrance.
4. We are using the Family washroom only at this time. Please ask for the key at the front desk.
5. We are limiting the capacity of the centre to a maximum of 20 guests at any time. If you wish for quieter times, visit us early in the morning when we first open or after 3:30 as these tend to quieter, however not guaranteed.
6. We ask that you follow the floor decals, beginning with the dinosaur footprints to ensure physical distancing between guests.