1) If I buy a membership online do I get an email copy to use right away? We mail out your hard copy card, unless you indicated you are picking it up at the centre. If you do not pick up your card before you travel and you are visiting another science centre, their staff can always call and confirm your membership status with us.
2) How long does it take to get my card? We fill membership orders every day ( even days we are closed). Therefore your membership will be ready within 24 hours of placing your order online.
3) We are currently at another Science centre and forgot our card-what do we do? Please have someone from the other science centre call us to confirm your membership and we can confirm over the phone. Please note: This is only available during hours that we are open. The best option is to make sure to travel with your card!!
4) I called during business hours and there is no answer? Please leave us a message. We are a small centre and quite often cannot answer all of the calls as they are coming in. Please leave us a message with details and we will get back to you right away.
5) Family members are 6 in the immediate household. We recognize that each household is unique, so our membership covers up to 6 people living in the same household. If you have more than 6 family members in your immediate household, please contact us and we can discuss other options.
6) We value your support, as do all of the the Science Centres in each community. Please support your local science centre. ie, if you live in the Vancouver area, this would mean purchasing a membership to Science World. Our membership is good for those that live more than 150km away from another science centre. Memberships are the way we are all funded and by supporting us through membership we are able to bring more exhibits in as we are not funded through tax dollars.
FREE admission to 28 other Science Centres and Museums in Canada when you are a Current Okanagan Science Centre Member
For a Full list and updates please click the link below:
FREE admission to over 300 Centres Internationally through ASTC Passport Program,. For a full list check out the link below:
How can I utilize the Reciprocal Agreement with science centres and museums across Canada?
In order to benefit from the reciprocal admission agreement at a participating science centre or museum, the consumer must live more than 150km ('as the crow flies') from the centre they wish to visit. The front desk staff reserve the right to request photo identification and proof of residence for the agreement to apply.
|| General Admission
||Restrictions on Benefits
||TELUS Spark, the new Science Centre
||General admission only for up to two adults and four children living in the same household. Does not include parking, discounts, special events and select feature exhibitions.
||TELUS World of Science - Edmonton
||Science centre general admission only. Additional fee for special exhibits apply. Does not include special events, programing or IMAX admission.
Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum
||General admission only for up to two (2) adults and four (4) children living in the same household. Does not include special events